The assistant coughs Pegaso Plus Cough it was designed for adults and children with ineffective cough.
Cough assistance therapy is useful in mobilizing and eliminating broncho-pulmonary secretions, it is indicated for home and hospital use. The therapy can be performed in a non-invasive way through the use of masks and / or mouthpiece, otherwise also in an invasive way using a catheter mount.
Patients with this type of problem typically suffer from:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Miasthenia gravis
- Spinal cord damage
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Pressure up to 70 cmH2O with extremely powerful flows for highly effective cough care therapy
- Blocking and selective activation of the various modes, keeping the parameters set for each one
- 4 different modes of cough assistant: Automatic, Manual, AutoSync, EasyStart
- 3 different flow levels - rise time
- Display of inspired volumes and peak inspiratory flow
- Lithium polymer battery
- SpO2 reading directly from the display with the Masimo sensor (USA), also suitable for neonatal and pediatric use. This tool helps monitor lung perfusion and therapy effectiveness