Guaranteeing quality and safety has always been the main goal of our work.
Dima Italia Srl has implemented a UNI CEI EN ISO 13485-2016 certified Total Quality System whose procedures are constantly applied in every phase of product development and production under the control of its Quality Office.
The choice to adopt a Quality System compliant with ISO standards derives from the need to make solid and proven improvements in the company structure. In particular, the objectives that the company has identified as its own are:
• Clarify the division of responsibilities in order to optimize the human resources present in the company.
• Carry out a standardization of the methods of managing the activities such as to make the company more precise and faster with respect to customer requests and market needs.
• Ensure the continuous updating of the product's technical documentation to allow the company to comply with the reference legislation.
• Increase the competitiveness of the product supplied by the company by keeping its evolution under control and trying to make continuous improvements.
• Improve the ability to estimate the times and costs of carrying out a project by trying to take advantage of the experience gained previously.
• Guarantee the assistance service with qualified personnel.
All the equipment complies with the general European safety regulations, specific and for individual uses, and are certified according to Directive 93/42 / EEC with the approval of the Notified Body ICIM SpA, where required. In the design, selected elements among the most up-to-date are used, the quality of which is ensured by careful qualification of the components and their suppliers. Each production lot is subjected to numerous levels of control and testing, including acceptance testing of used components, intermediate and final tests: functional control, acceptance testing and quality testing.
Numerous devices have also obtained FDA, Taiwanese and Japanese certification.